5 STEPS TO CREATING YOUR CAMPAIGN – $39.99
See What’s Inside
Presented in Do-It-Yourself format, A Beginner’s Guide to DIY Publicity is a tool developed for those interested in creating and overseeing their online publicity campaigns from start to finish.
Delivered in workable steps, this campaign method will help you increase the opportunity for awareness and gain online media exposure for your product or service.
This publicity guide also includes helpful resources and how-to’s to help you construct the best campaign possible. This guide will introduce you to important fundamentals related to publicity, as well as the best methods with which to implement them.
This TOOL is great for:
Entrepreneurs – Startups – Authors – Speakers
Events – Musicians – Artists – Small Business
What does the publicity guide do for my brand/business?
What's in the publicity guide?
Here’s what you get:
- 2 Worksheets: Publicity Readiness and How to Plan + Manage Your Campaign
- Determining Publicity Campaign Goals
- How to Craft an Amazing Press Release and a sample document
- How to Write a Killer Pitch and a sample document
- How to Research Media Targets and Opportunities
- A Thank you letter template for media
- How to Position Your Product/Service for Publicity
- How to Leverage Publicity Once You’ve Gotten It
- BONUS: How to Create a Press Kit
Who does the publicity guide help? How can this benefit my brand or project?
Why should I consider purchasing the guide?
If you have a product or service to promote this guide will be the resource you need for crafting an effective publicity campaign.
This isn’t a one-time-use guide…you can carry it with you for all of your publicity needs!
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark
of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite
410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not
constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or
opinion used in promotion of these products.